Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10/12/2019
Are you an experienced procurement professional with strong knowledge of managing a P2P system and processes?
Do you have experience in developing and managing supplier onboarding and supplier segmentation?
Would you like to work for a leading company with excellent remuneration?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a global business as they expand their procurement function locally. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
The Procurement Analyst will be focused on maintaining and developing the end to end P2P process within the business. This will involve the (non-IT) administration of the Oracle P2P system and also management of the key procurement processes such as Purchase Requisition and Supplier Onboarding.
- Act as the (non-IT) administrator of the OracleP2P system from a procurement perspective, to include:
- Maintaining the supplier master data on an ongoing basis
- Issuing management information reports on key KPI and KRI to the wider procurement team and management
- Liaising with the relevant Finance and IT teams to ensure ongoing development of the Oracle iProcurement system
- Manage the end to Purchase Requisition process, ensure all open purchase orders are reviewed, receipted and closed out on a regular basis, including month end close
- Manage the Supplier Onboarding process working with internal and external stakeholders in line with the on boarding process, and develop the processes to include supplier segmentation
- Managing the Contract database
- Act as custodians of the procurement policy and best practice including “no po, no pay” principles
- Owner of process improvement projects within the procurement team
- Support the CPO during the implementation of key 3rd party risk controls.
Communication and Leadership
- Be able to communicate effectively to internal stakeholders at all levels
- Deliver effective updates to key business stakeholders throughout the procurement process
- Drive a customer focussed approach when executing the key procurement process.
Change, Risk and Issue Management
- Identify and escalate risks as appropriate
- Identify tools and methodologies to improve the effectiveness of the procurement process
- Significant experience in a supply chain or procurement environment
- Demonstrable experience in managing a P2P system and processes
- Experience in developing and managing supplier onboarding and supplier segmentation
- Managing contract databases
- Track record in delivering process improvements
- Oracle or equivalent system experience
- P2P processes
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel
- Experience working across multiple teams
- Financial sector experience
- Experience of procurement in a facilities, frequent, complex IT hardware /software or services environment
- CIPS qualified or working towards it
- Experience of procurement in the US or APAC regions
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.