Production Operations manager
LocationBelfast, County Antrim
Date Posted31 July, 2023
Production Operations Manager
We are exclusively managing a critically important role for a highly respected and established brand. This company provides a broad range of bespoke solutions to the construction sector across UK, Ireland and other international locations. The organisation wants to appoint a results-driven professional who can tackle ambitious growth goals while skilfully supporting and leading a technically skilled and competent workforce. This is a very impressive organisation that will spring forward with a person who offers the right people management skills and experience. The company is passionate about crafting exquisite, tailor-made solutions that exceed customer expectations. They offer a commitment to unmatched craftsmanship; exceptional quality and this trusted industry leader aspires to select a Production Operations Manager to drive success to new heights.
- Work with directors to focus on driving production and productivity, increase capacity of the existing team, improve production scheduling (existing capacity and future lines)
- Introduce/develop lean manufacturing, continued improvement culture (innovation, layout, tech, equipment etc)
- Lead and inspire the team, foster a collaborative and high-performance culture and set daily operational and performance goals.
- Ensure efficient operations, timely product delivery, and superior quality to deliver and fulfil an on-quality and on-time culture.
- Review processes and organisational workflow to drive innovation, continuous improvement and deliver PPM procedures; to maintain exceptionally quality standards.
- Provide solutions for personnel goals, deliver in training commitments and create a positive work environment.
- Manage budgets, optimize financial performance, and cultivate cost efficiency.
- Build and nurture relationships with key clients, architects, business partners and designers to retain and enhance new business opportunities.
- Stay ahead of market trends and drive innovation to maintain a competitive edge.
The ideal person will have the majority of these capabilities:
- Proven experience as a Production Manager, ideally in a building-solutions company or a related manufacturing / construction field.
- Knowledge and experience of lean principles
- Inspiring leadership and excellent people management skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing processes, quality control, and operational efficiency.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A degree is not essential, but a strong academic track record is welcomed.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Alan Braithwaite (Director) or send in your CV as described in this website.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Manufacturing and Production
Credit Controller 4 days WFH
07 September, 2023