Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 24/01/2020
Project Analyst – Financial Services – Global Client
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading global financial services firm to recruit an experienced Project Analyst for their ever growing team in Belfast. Our client moved to Belfast a number of years ago and have noticed considerable staff growth and the Belfast office being a real success story across the group.
- Contribute to strategic growth and operational development of the Firm by working on a suite of projects ongoing throughout the group
- Report to project team in relation to project status
- Documentation of high quality end to end processes and procedures
- Completed an Undergraduate Business degree or equivalent
- 1+ years’ experience working in an office environment, in a professional services environment
- Developing knowledge of project methodologies
- Experience of documenting processes/ procedures
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable communicating with peers
- ‘Can do’ attitude, ability to cope with tight deadlines and working under pressure
- Ability to take initiative and self manage
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Visio etc)
- Ability to analyse and interpret data
- Negotiable basic and strong benefits package
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.