LocationBelfast, County Antrim
Salary£35000 - £40000
Date Posted03 August, 2021
Are you an experienced project manager ideally within the retail / construction industry?
Do you have strong AutoCAD experience?
Would you like to work with a leading company with excellent remuneration?
We have a very exciting role with a Top 100 company as they look to appoint an experienced project manager to their team. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
We are now inviting applications for the position of Retail Project Manager based out of the Belfast site. Supporting the Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management of new store openings and refurbishments in relation to a range of stores of various sizes throughout NI.
Responsibilities of the role include (but not limited to):
- To provide full end to end Retail Project Management support to our retailer partners for new, refreshing and revamping stores.
- To accurately forecast, budget, tender and manage all expenditure to ensure that projects are delivered both to budget and on time.
- To ensure all region developments are completed in accordance with all legislative, regulatory and codes of practice requirements and to best practice standards.
- To liaise with all Engineers/Architects/Professional team etc for and on behalf of our retailer partners and manage all on-site activity to ensure the above is implemented in accordance with best practice.
- To ensure all department SOPS relevant to the RPM role are applied to all projects as a standard way of working.
- To work with and support internal colleagues eg supporting the business development team in relation to new site development and conversion of existing stores.
- To ensure all retail project management administrative requirements in relation to documentation, certification, site minutes etc. are completed in accordance with accepted RPM best practice.
- To ensure department drawing and presentation standards are maintained for all projects.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience managing projects end to end (ideally within a similar environment)
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills in a customer interaction role
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to focus on business objectives
- A good understanding of leading practice store layout principles
- An ability to manage and deliver multiple projects to defined deadlines
- Lead a team, including third party professionals and suppliers in the delivery of “Best in Class” cost efficient , innovative stores on time and within budget
- Store design and AutoCad experience
- In depth knowledge and understanding of food retailing operations
- Industry experience within the food retailing or convenience market
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job