Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 23/01/2020
The Abacus Group is currently assisting our global professional services client with the recruitment of a Proposals Specialist to join their Belfast office.
The Proposals Specialist will assist with the documentation of strategy for the Specialist function Pitch & Pursuit Excellence team, documentation of training programs that apply to PPE team, related Proposal Production Centre (PPC) teams, business development, partners, and other stakeholders in the proposal process.
- Work with the Senior Manager – PPE, Strategy & Training to develop and document PPE team strategic pitch and pursuit processes to be communicated throughout the Firm in various forms
- Assist in creating various training programs to promote pitch and pursuit processes and best practices across the business: PPE, PPC, partners, and related Professional & Business Services (PBS) colleagues including Business Development (BD), Pricing, Legal Project Management (LPM), Finance, Human Resources (HR) and Knowledge Management (KM), etc.
- On occasion, deliver training sessions and proactively seek to promote the brand and expertise of the PPE team across the business
- Work closely with the PPE (including infrastructure and automation group) and PPC teams to fully understand the internal workings of the pitch function
- Conduct research and utilise creativity to assist the Senior Manager – PPE, Strategy & Training in generating new ideas and information, so that the processes evolve and PPE team maintains the highest levels of effectiveness
- Other special project assistance as needed by the PPE team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- Good relevant experience in BD/communications in professional services, with direct experience creating process and training programs
- Hands-on experience in proposal development and process development; documentation and training experience is desirable
- Organisation, project management, and ability to handle multiple projects on tight deadlines simultaneously
- Interpersonal skills to work/lead in remote teams of PPE, PPC, BD/marketing professionals
- Client service focus, flexibility, can-do attitude; motivated and enthusiastic; personal drive and energy
- Fluent written and spoken English
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.