Purchase Ledger Specialist
Salary£20000.00 - £25000.00
Date Posted03 February, 2021
Abacus Careers are working with a fantastic company on their search for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk a diverse client base across NI and ROI , this is a fantastic opportunity based in Dungannon Co.Tyrone for someone with excellent excel and reporting skills experience to join a company with an unrivalled reputation and a terrific team environment
- Monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare Monthly analysis of expenses
- Process Creditor statement reconciliations.
- Cash Book postings.
- Ensure all invoices have been accurately matched and have received appropriate approval.
- Inputting and processing high volumes of purchase invoices in multiple currencies.
- Maintain several accounts payable ledgers across various subsidiaries.
- Preparation of payments.
- Production of ad-hoc reports
- To carry out any other duties that may be required from time to time by management.
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve queries in a timely and professional manner, and ensuring credit terms are adhered to.
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in a busy finance department within Accounts Payable or Purchase Ledger
- Be highly motivated and be capable of working on their own initiative and without supervision
- Have previous experience in MS office applications including Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
- Possess excellent communication skills as demonstrated on their application form and at interview
- Exhibit excellent organisational skills and attention to detail along with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
If you are interested in discussing further, please apply immediately
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job