Salary£25000.00 - £35000.00
Date Posted11 August, 2020
Manual QA’s needed for a home-grown software company who have strong ties to the country’s infrastructure. This is your chance to join a tech focused company who will offer you a path into automation (if that’s what you want)
It’s nice to see a local company doing so well in such a competitive market and offering roles as interesting as this one. They are at the forefront with tech- .NET Core/Vue/Azure and continue to grow
They’re still at a nice size too, around 25 employees, so everyone gets their say on the company direction. This also allows you to get mentored by some very experienced developers and QAs
- Manual or automation tester
- Motivation and drive to focus on the best QA practices
- Ability to work independently when needed, but you’ll still be taught by some of the best on the market
- Cracker communication- You need to be able to get your point across and stand up to the developers
- Opportunity to move into automation (Selenium)
- Home grown relaxed company, no counting hours
- Tech- Very impressive tech stack
- Progression- Take your QA career to the next level
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Share this job