Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 25/02/2020
Abacus Careers are delighted to be working with one of our city centre clients, a global technology company, as they seek to add a reconciliation specialist to their team due to an internal promotion.
This role will involve;
- Bank reconciliations for all US, UK and Investment Clearing House accounts in accordance with GAAP ensuring that all reconciliations are properly stated with adequate supporting documentation to the appropriate month end timelines. To clearly communicate all issues concisely and effectively to management and be able to prioritise tasks in a changing financial environment.
- Reconciliation of EMEA & APAC entities bank accounts, liaising with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and banking contacts within the US, EMEA and Asia regions.
- Identify areas where controls and procedures can be improved in the preparation of the account reconciliations and propose solutions.
- Respond timely to internal and external audit requests.
- Assist team with the monthly financial review of Clearing House management reports including journal posting, responding to queries and analysis of P&L.
- Any other reasonable ad hoc requests.
The successful candidate will;
- Be proficient in the full Microsoft Suite of Applications (Excel, Word etc.)
- Have the aptitude to manipulate large amounts of data
- Be detail oriented, strong organisational skills with the ability to achieve goals
- Be a self-starter, willing to work with groups and / or alone until goal completion.
- AAT studier
- Previous experience of working within a team environment
- Previous experience of Financial Accounting Systems
If this role interests you, please contact Amy on 02890995221 or send your updated CV to [email protected]
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.