Recruitment Administrator (12Month FTC)
Salary£20000 - £22000
Date Posted25 August, 2021
Do you have proven record working in a fast-paced environment?
Do you have excellent communication skills?
Ready to join a team of professionals?
Our client is a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries. Our client strives by their company values by innovating fresh new approaches to deliver their services and maintain their reputation of excellent service, in all that they do. By doing so this has expanded their team and progress with their Belfast Office base, resulting in numerous key awards.
The Recruitment Administration team has overall responsibility for providing an efficient and effective recruitment administration service to the Resourcing teams.
Role and responsibilities
- Managing and tracking vacancies via the applicant tracking system ( IBM-Kenexa)
- Scheduling of interviews, both candidates and panel members
- Providing on-boarding support, preparing documents for offer of employment, arranging induction and first day letters
- Working proactively with the recruitment teams in UK, Belgium, Netherlands and Middle East to ensure a robust administration service is provided
- Dealing with candidate queries via the central recruitment telephone line and email service
- Provide support for ad hoc administration activities as required by the Recruitment Operations Manager and Recruitment Administration Specialist.
- Proven track record of working in a fast paced resourcing environment
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain credibility across a wide range of stakeholders whilst managing multiple tasks
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Confident, positive and proactive approach to workflow
- Ability to work with all levels in an organisation and demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude
- A strong client focus and quality orientation
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages.
Desirable key requirements:
- Experience of using an applicant tracking system (ATS) in particular IBM Kenexa recruitment system
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Student Recruitment Advisor
£28000 - £30000
17 September, 2021
£10 - £11.22
02 September, 2021