Salary£21000 - £22000
Date Posted04 January, 2022
Our client is a leading global law firm operating in over thirty countries. Our client strives by their company values by innovating fresh new approaches to deliver their services and maintain their reputation of excellent service, in all that they do. By doing so this has expanded their team and progress with their Belfast Office base, resulting in numerous key awards.
The Recruitment Administrator will administer the graduate recruitment cycle to plan, organize and support the candidate-facing work of the UK Graduate Recruitment team, working closely with the Graduate Recruitment Specialist and Recruitment Operations Manager.
Role and responsibilities
- Organising and coordinating our firm-wide attendance at campus events throughout the year including Careers Fairs and Presentation Evenings. This includes liaison with universities across the UK
- Supporting the organisation of ad hoc marketing events both on campus, in the office and virtually
- Track and manage vacancies via our applicant tracking system Kenexa
- Schedule and manage interviews for graduate roles including logistics and co-ordinating interview availability with interviewers and candidates throughout the year
- Work proactively with the Graduate Recruitment Specialist to ensure a robust service is provided
- Act as main point of contact for candidates in the selection process to ensure timely response of queries and a positive candidate experience
- Provide ad hoc administrative support to the Graduate Recruitment Specialist and Recruitment Operations Manager
- Point of contact for all A&O partners and staff who support graduate recruitment activity.
- Proven HR experience in a professional services organisation with experience of working with a graduate population, ideally within the legal sector
- Experience of on-site and virtual delivery of programmes and events
- Can demonstrate strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Some experience of presenting to large groups and running events
- Proven experience of interview management
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritisation, and organisational skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to combine excellent technical knowledge with sound commercial judgment and to influence decisions
- Resilient; able to understand that credibility must be earned in this environment and may take time
- Collaborative team player with the ability to work in a fast paced, intellectually rigorous environment
- Demonstrates a positive, pro-active attitude and proven ability to work well under pressure
- Competent in Microsoft packages including virtual platforms such as MS Teams, WebEx and Zoom
- Knowledge of IBM Kenexa or similar recruitment applicant tracking systems would be desirable
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
HR Advisor (12 Month FTC)
19 July, 2022