Recruitment Administrator – Part Time
Date Posted22 October, 2020
The Abacus Group are currently assisting our global professional services client as they seek to appoint a Recruitment Administrator on a 12 month FTC basis.
Please note – this role is part time, hours of work will be Monday to Wednesday, 9am to 5.30pm, 22.5 hours a week
Sitting within a busy and established HR department, the growing Recruitment Administration team has overall responsibility for providing an efficient and effective recruitment administration service for the wider business. The successful candidate must have the ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders across the global company, through the consistent demonstration of excellent client facing and delivery skills.
- Managing and tracking vacancies via the applicant tracking system
- Scheduling of interviews, both candidates and panel members
- Providing on-boarding support, preparing documents for offer of employment, arranging induction and first day letters
- Working proactively with the recruitment teams in other locations to ensure a robust administration service is provided
- Dealing with candidate queries via the central recruitment telephone line and email service
- Provide support for ad hoc administration activities as required by the Recruitment Operations Manager and Recruitment Administration Specialist.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of working in a fast paced resourcing environment
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain credibility across a wide range of stakeholders whilst managing multiple tasks
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages
- Experience of using an applicant tracking system (ATS) in particular IBM Kenexa recruitment system would be desirable
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion.
Share this job