Recruitment Business Partner
Date Posted08 June, 2022
We’re looking for a Recruitment Business Partner with exceptional stakeholder management skills, a collaborative style, and
the ability to influence, to come and join our rapidly expanding team. This is a newly created opportunity that offers
scope to develop our talent acquisition strategies business wide.
Reporting to the HR Director, you’ll focus on providing both candidates and hiring managers with a professional
recruitment experience and be able to apply your knowledge and experience to engage and attract the best talent in the
market. You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process and will support our hiring managers in
achieving their resourcing needs and attracting and retaining talent into our organisation.
This is an exciting role for someone looking to join a fast-paced business and who has a passion and skillset to be
operational and strategic in their approach to recruitment solutions.
- To provide an in-house end to end recruitment advisory service to all internal hiring managers on all levels of recruitment across the organisation.
- Responsible for development and administration of employment/recruiting programs
- Involved in the organisation’s recruitment function including the recruiting, screening, and interviewing of individuals to fill organisational roles.
- To conduct interviews and coordinate interviewers or panels. Inform candidates of job duties, responsibilities, work schedules, compensation and benefits packages, and career advancement opportunities.
- Confer with hiring managers to make hiring recommendations and professional advice on recruitment.
- Preparation of associated administration including job descriptions, adverts, extension of offer or rejection letters, contracts, pre employment and reference checks.
- Working with HR team to develop a recruitment strategy, which builds upon employer brand.
- Facilitating and/or coaching colleagues to develop their understanding of recruitment.
- Create and maintain content related to recruitment advertising, and employment brand.
- To undertake or lead on project work and policy development work as directed by senior management.
- No direct budget, but will be responsible for monitoring recruitment spend across the organisation and finding ways to reduce or invest to improve recruitment
- The post holder may, from time to time, be required to carry out other duties provided they are within the general level of responsibility of the duties set out above and within the abilities of the post holder
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of current employment legislation related to recruitment, including GDPR.
- Knowledge of HR best practice in the following areas:
- Candidate attraction
- Values based recruitment
- Recruitment processes
- Talent pooling
- Diversity and inclusion
- Metrics on Recruitment Performance
- Social Media recruitment
- Employer Branding
- Recruitment experience (ideally gained in-house) but if not an understanding of in-house recruitment practices.
- Full recruitment campaign management experience, including specialist or senior hires.
- Writing recruitment advertisements, utilising social media varied search and sourcing skills
- Experience of working with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience in Developing, implementing and monitoring policies and procedures.
- Experience of using Excel and recruitment Application Tracking Systems.
- Experience of analysing and presenting in reports information and Team Member data.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Arrange a Callback
Get a call back from one of our agents for more information about this job
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Human Resource Graduate
29 June, 2022
HR Advisor (12 Month FTC)
21 June, 2022