Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27/01/2020
The Abacus Group is currently assisting our global professional services client as they seek to appoint a Professional and Business Services Recruitment Manager to join their Belfast office.
Reporting to the Director of Recruiting, EMEA and HR Director of Global services, the role is designed to integrate and coordinate the company’s professional and business services functions to manage and execute recruitment processes for EMEA and as needed. The successful candidate will be expected to deliver significant hiring numbers in a hands on and direct sourcing capacity while ensuring that all candidates receive a world-class candidate experience throughout the recruitment and selection process.
- Take ownership of the operational execution of full cycle recruitment process for global Expert roles and in-market roles in EMEA on an as-needed basis as designated by the Recruitment Director, EMEA, delivering across all internal and external processes, including posting roles, managing applications, candidate shortlisting, and handling interview processes
- Work with Director of Recruitment, EMEA, the HR Director – Global Services and Firm leadership to continuously improve and implement effective recruitment processes that adhere to best practice and fit the scope, scale and pace of this significant program
- Partner with the company’s senior leadership including Function Leaders to navigate resourcing challenges for the region ensuring highest quality service delivery
- As a regional Subject Matter Expert, working with the Director of Recruitment , EMEA, provide training, guidance and expertise to enhance skills and development on PBS recruiting methodologies to recruiting professionals
- Provide regular, accurate MI reporting, metrics and status updates to Recruitment Director, EMEA and other key stakeholders and use data to drive recruitment performance and track FTE headcount
- Partner with PBS Recruitment team, administrators and in-office Recruitment/HR colleagues to drive recruitment delivery and best practice
- Execute recruitment strategies that drive creative sourcing methodologies and reduce dependency on agencies
- Where vendors are used, adhere to preferred supplier strategy to ensure optimal vendor performance and appropriate pricing
- Ensure that all recruitment processes support the Firm’s brand and that the Firm provides a world-class candidate experience throughout the selection process
- Develop recruiting initiatives that positively impact the overall recruitment of diverse candidates, ensuring that all recruitment activity and processes support and are aligned with the company’s Diversity & Inclusion strategy, working closely with other recruitment, talent and D&I professionals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience of working in a Professional Services organisation preferred
- Experience of running significant high volume strategic recruitment in a complex global organisation
- International recruitment experience with a developed understanding of resourcing dynamics in a significant region
- Extensive experience in supporting professional and business services recruitment
- Strong track record in direct sourcing methodologies and delivery
- Strong collaborative working style
- Able to work at pace, problem solve and deliver solutions against tight time lines
- Excellent communication skills with both team members and senior and executive stakeholders
- Able to bring good judgement and empathy to sensitive situations
Travel requirements: Occasional
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.