Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 02/01/2020
Are you an experienced recruitment manager with a proven ability to deliver results?
Would you like to work for a leading global business with excellent remuneration on offer?
Do you have experience of managing staff in a fast paced, professional environment?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a global leader based in Belfast City Centre. If interested please call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]ers in confidence.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Recruitment Operations Manager has eleven direct reports consisting of two Specialists, one Senior Administrator and eight Recruitment Administrators to provide an excellent recruitment administration service across all processes. The Manager is responsible for work allocation and the reporting of team performance and development. The recruitment administration team are responsible for a number of key recruitment processes
- Manage the recruitment team to ensure that the recruitment administration processes are being delivered efficiently and effectively and ensure end to end delivery. This will include working with SLA’s and metrics.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and performance management of the Recruitment Administration Team.
- Responsible for championing the usage and effectiveness of Kenexa Brassring (the online applicant tracking system).
- Act as the first point of escalation in respect of queries for the team both internally and in respect of relevant external suppliers
- Manage the relationships across both resourcing and graduate teams to enable a good understanding of the administration support they require.
- Produce resourcing/graduate MI and regularly report back to the relevant Recruiting/Graduate Managers to ensure they remain updated.
- Manage the new joiner and onboarding process and ensure an exceptional candidate experience for all new joiners.
- Proactively co-ordinate the administrative support required to deliver the graduate events and outreach programmes throughout the calendar year.
- Support the Senior Resourcing Manager and HR delivery lead on strategic recruitment initiatives.
- Graduate with CIPD or equivalent certification
- Possess a minimum of 4 years people management experience
- Proven experience in dealing with both key internal and external stakeholders
- Will have worked successfully within a recruitment operations environment in a corporate, finance, professional services, consultancy or law firm
- Proven experience of managing a recruitment administration team and the ability to identify and develop talent
- Experience of managing recruitment administrative processes and service delivery within a complex matrix and fast paced environment
- High motivated individual who enjoys both the operational and strategic sides of this role and shows great flexibility
- Collaborative team player with the ability to nurture and work in a fast paced, intellectually rigorous environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, display strong attention to detail with the management of multiple work streams
- Experience of leading and managing projects around process improvement and innovation.
- Previous experience in the use of enterprise level ATS/event management tools and/or HR systems
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.