Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Salary£25000.00 - £30000.00
Date Posted19 March, 2021
Regulatory Reporting Analyst
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading global alternative investment management firm to recruit a Regulatory Reporting Analyst for their growing Belfast operation. You will be working with a large global company but with a local company feel. In the seven plus years our client have been here they have become renowned for staff development, true staff progression, staff retention and giving their staff a great work life balance which can be hard to find in Belfast within Investment banking.
- Our client is seeking to add to their growing Belfast team, you will serve as a member of the Regulatory Reporting and Controls team. You will be responsible for carrying out daily reporting for the MiFIR, EMIR and SFTR regimes within two of the firm’s entities. This will involve ensuring all transactions are reported in a timely manner, in line with the regulatory requirements and within company’s compliance framework. The successful candidate must also display working knowledge of the different regulatory requirements to complete accurate and complete reconciliation testing.
- Act as the first line of defence for transaction regulatory reporting by managing controls and oversight metrics to show trends and anomalies that require further root cause analysis and remediation, and escalation of such items.
- Front to back reconciliation testing to ensure Quality Assurance for Regulatory submissions.
- Reviewing and understanding various reporting regulation and how it impacts company and its entities and keep current with pending regulation changes.
- Interpreting technical specifications and adapting to any regulatory changes.
- Communicate regularly with various internal and external stakeholders.
- 2+ years’ experience in finance or operations preferred.
- Regulatory Reporting Processes – Experience with MiFID II and Knowledge of EMIR/SFTR.
- Control oriented; familiar with Trade processing and front to back office flows.
- A relevant University degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics or related discipline, or recognised professional or equivalent qualification, or qualified by experience.
- Must be highly organised and detail oriented with an operational compliance mindset
- Excellent basic salary on offer and great reward package!!
- Nicky Strutt
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job