Salary£26000 - £28000
Date Posted21 July, 2021
Our client is the leading provider of manufacturing equipment to global businesses, supplying into construction industry. Ready to join a team of professionals? Ready to join a team which thrives in an environment where people are genuinely empowered to lead and deliver highly strategic and innovative projects.
As the group Resourcing Specialist you will have responsibility for all global recruitment needs. Working closely with the Talent and Organisational Development team, you will oversee the day-to-day recruitment activity and work with line managers and Heads of Department to understand future capacity requirements. Employer branding is exceptionally important and you will play a key role in building our employer brand.
- Managing the full recruitment life cycle
- Review operational recruitment plans to meet short- and long-term recruitment needs
- Analyse the company’s current recruitment processes and make improvements, including developing assessments and psychometric testing that support in appointing key talent and developing innovative internal & external sourcing strategies
- Work within agreed budgets for all recruitment spend
- Assess future workforce plans for the business, ensuring a pipeline of top talent in key areas
- Research and utilise different advertising methods and platforms to attract the best talent in the market
- Manage applicant tracking system
- Provide onboarding support and preparing documents for offer of employment
- Agency management and negotiating the best terms to ensure recruitment processes are cost effective
- Ensure that the recruitment process is adhered to and that it is accurate and up to date.
- Provide advice and guidance on all recruitment matters, coaching internal stakeholders around recruitment best practices and carrying out training with hiring managers where appropriate
- Conduct regular benchmarking activity that helps to enhance remuneration and other terms and conditions
- Complete the annual monitoring return
- Attend recruitment fairs, colleges and schools to support the promotion of the company
- Hold a third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Be CIPD qualified
- Have 3-5 years experience in a comparable role
- Be dynamic, flexible and highly organised with the ability to manage multiple recruitment campaigns in a busy environment
- Have proven experience of successfully managing end to end recruitment
- Have excellent IT skills and experience of managing an applicant tracking system
- Have experience of successfully developing and implementing effective candidate attraction and cultivation strategies.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Arrange a Callback
Get a call back from one of our agents for more information about this job
Share this job