RPA Infrastructure Engineer
Date Posted29 September, 2020
A leading international consulting firm are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to support their rapidly growing RPA practice.
The successfully candidate will have previous experience working in an RPA environment, using UiPath Orchestrator and/or Automation Anywhere Control Room.
Responsibilities and Experience:
- UiPath Orchestrator and/or Automation Anywhere Control Room RPA experience
- 3+ years – Network Security, Management and Operating Systems
- Worked with cloud based or hosting environments (AWS or Microsoft Azure)
- Worked with Microsoft Active Directory and SQL Server
- Experience in creating Server Cluster Architectures (Failover Clusters, High Availability systems)
- Experience in database creation and maintenance
- Experience with incident ticketing systems, workstation management systems and desktop imaging
- Strong virtualization experience using Hyper-V, VMWare, Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Ability to communicate in an engaging way to people who may not have the same technical knowledge
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
If you are forward thinker with the drive to continually improve and look for ways to be better, then this is the role for you!
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job