Sales Account Executive
Date Posted20 July, 2022
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading Manufacturing companies that is prepared to invest in your future.
Our client is seeking an experienced, driven and ambitious Sales Account Executive to join their team.
Working as part of an enthusiastic and dynamic sales team you will be primarily responsible for promoting and selling the brand, through day-to-day management of the sales territory and customer relationships.Working within the sales team you will be partnered with a field-based Area Sales Manager on a dedicated sales region in the UK or Ireland.
31 Days Holidays – Increase with length of service
Private Medical Ensure
Life Assurance (2x Annual Salary)
Cycle to Work Scheme
On Site Parking
Responsible for key account management of all existing accounts within your region, preparing quotes and specifications and ensuring the accuracy of sales order processing.
Generating new sales leads through both inbound and outbound phone calls.
Working with your Area Sales Manager, you will have a robust sales plan to support achieving sales activities and regional targets.
Promoting and sell the benefits brands to a range of stakeholders including clients, architects, main contractors, local authorities, housing associations etc.
Accurately reporting on sales activity through the use of the companies CRM system.
Developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of current and future market trends, industry legislation and competitor capability.
Researching and identifying new areas to develop our brands, offering to capitalise on current and future opportunities.
Building rapport and strong relationships with key influencers and decision makers in your region.
Maintaining and growing our network of recommended installers, supporting with their technical queries and commercial needs.
Arranging CPD presentations with architects for the Area Sales Manager to deliver and raise awareness of our brands.
Maintaining collaborative working practices, developing good rapport and effective relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- A minimum of GCSE or equivalent at grade C or above in English and Maths
- A minimum of one years’ experience in sales, with a track record of outbound sales calls to generate new business to meet KPIs.
- Good planning and organisational skills with the ability to meet KPI’s and achieve sales growth.
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational, planning and prioritising ability.
- Computer literate with of all Microsoft Office packages.
- Negotiate with customers, including preparation of quotes
- Maintain legible, accurate and up-to-date records
- Able to work flexible hours as required and to travel as required to ensure business needs are met
- Possess a full, current driving licence
- Experience of sales to the construction industry
- Experience of telesales
- Experience in CRM
- Ambitious & passionate about our brand, our reputation and our customers
- An ambassador for our company values and someone who leads by example
- A self-motivated relationship builder with a positive outlook
- Determined and driven by results whilst eager to work at pace
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job