Date Posted04 January, 2021
Are you a successful telesales professional with a background in bringing on new business?
Do you have a proven record in hitting and exceeding targets & KPI’s?
Would you like to work for a leading company with the potential of earning good bonus?
We have a number of very exciting roles within a successful sales team. If interested or would like more information send your CV through the link below.
The Abacus Group is delighted to be supporting our marketing leading client as they seek to appoint a number of Sales Advisors to join their team on initially a on a temporary basis.
The Sales Advisors will be the first point of contact for potential and existing customers, stakeholders and incoming calls. They provide a best in class service to ensure a seamless customer journey, and all applicants must be able to show excellent communication and people skills.
- Retaining customers via both inbound and outbound channels
- Acquiring new customers via both inbound and outbound channels
- Moving customers between and into new premises
- Sales administration and support
- Up-selling and cross-selling of products and services
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships both internally and externally
- Carry out all duties in line with company policies, procedures and relevant industry guidelines
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role
- Ideally experience of working within a contact centre environment but not essential
- Excellent IT, communication and people skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
- A ‘can do’ attitude and eagerness to learn
Please submit your application now or speak to a specialist consultant at Abacus on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We are available daily between 8:30 am until 5:30 pm and look forward to speaking with you.
Abacus is operating as a recruitment business in respect to the fulfillment of this job requirement.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
28 June, 2022
Sales Account Executive
23 June, 2022