Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000
Date Posted: 12/08/2019
Sales Director – Invoice Finance – Cork
- Abacus Group have been retained by a leading financial services firm to recruit an experienced Sales Manager – Invoice Finance, to join their high performing team. My client is recognised as one of the best in the specialised markets that they operate in. You will need to be a motivated, driven and commercial astute individual to be a success in this role.
- You will have responsibility for generating new business and building on existing business within the local marketplace and covering Cork.
- Working efficiently and consistently achieving targets set.
- Working within the agreed geographical boundary, sales will be generated through direct sales activity, following up leads generated by marketing, initiating local marketing activity and actively sourcing new business opportunities.
- You will report directly into the Regional Sales Director and will develop a strong working relationship with the Operations Manager and administration team.
- Current experience of business/commercial lending to the SME market
- Must be well experienced within Invoice Finance
- A driven, motivated and enthusiastic individual that has a strong desire to succeed
- Experience of delivering new business and managing an active portfolio
- Must be competitive and have a need to win with an ability to think on their feet and deliver solutions.
- Target driven
- Driving license
- You can expect a market leading salary
- Great bonus potential (uncapped)
- Company Car allowance
- 25 days plus 11 stats
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.