Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Date Posted: 04/09/2019
Are you a sales professional with an ability to drive new business within the Not For Profit sector?
Would you like to work in a field based role throughout Northern Ireland?
Do you have a strong relationship management skills with a 3rd level qualification?
We have a very exciting role to join a well establish organisation as they grow their sales team. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for the development and retention of customer relationships across a variety of sectors, including FE Colleges, Third Sector Organisations and Private Training Organisations through the sales and promotion of the business services.
- This role’s primary focus is to drive business opportunities through the sales and promotion of qualifications in the education and training sector in Northern Ireland.
- This role is accountable for establishing and maintaining the relationship, engagement and performance of revenue streams through existing and new customers.
- Promote and sell the full portfolio of Qualifications, products and services to meet monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
- Responsible for the identification and development of propositions, new customers and markets for growth.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of business development and marketing strategies to attract new business, including leads generated by other departments.
- Implement a formal Customer Account Review Process.
- To maintain and adhere to company compliance and audit requirements.
- Input specific account management activity and information into relevant MIS systems.
- Contribute to qualifications development proposals for new areas of work and assist other members of the Qualifications Development team.
- Attend events and exhibitions to promote the organisation and actively network.
- Develop an awareness of competitive landscape and the ability to position products effectively.
- Work closely with customers to provide a mix of proactive and responsive account management solutions.
- Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years recent experience in a sales role for another company.
- Level 4 /degree qualification preferably in business studies, education, public administration.
- Access to own car for business purposes
- Proficient in IT skills including in the use of Microsoft office and other applications/databases.
- Proven customer relationship management.
- Self-motivated and organised individual.
- Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets.
- Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds and sectors.
- Successful proven track record of negotiating and influencing.
- Ability to prioritise, effective time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Strong Financial & Commercial Acumen.
- Experience of identifying, writing and submitting successful tenders.
- Knowledge of the education and training landscape in NI.
- Previous experience of working in an education and training background.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.