Sales Manager (9mth FTC)
LocationBelfast, County Antrim
Salary£42000 - £42000
Date Posted13 July, 2023
Our client is seeking to recruit a Sales Manager, Central Belfast, 9 Month FTC
Are you an ambitious and motivated sales professional searching for an exhilarating opportunity? You will be joining a leading company who is a rapidly expanding provider of flexible workspace solutions.
Join their Dynamic Team
Are you ready for an exciting challenge? As this company’s Sales Manager, you’ll be an essential part of their brand-new Belfast team while also supporting their broader business operations, including their widespread members network and cutting-edge flexible workspace locations in Dublin and Cork.
What is offered to you:
- An opportunity to join a dynamic, supportive and friendly community
- Working within a prestigious, Belfast city centre location
- Pension plan with company contribution
- Complimentary workplace wellness programme with seminars, exercise classes, CSR activities and pamper days
- Staff discounts in our sister business Suesey Street Restaurant in Dublin
- Partner perks & benefit discount rates including Vhi Healthcare
- A competitive salary
- Working Hours Mon-Fri 08:30 – 17:30
- Handling private office and co-working sales enquiries via telephone/email/in person in an efficient and professional manner
- Organizing and conducting site inspections with prospective members
- Preparing proposals for prospects in a timely manner
- Negotiation of office sales and existing office agreement extensions or expansions
- Assisting in setting pricing, handling queries, negotiation of agreements
- Management of sales pipeline, forecasting for Sales Director
- Managing CRM system to ensure all relevant information is captured
- Promoting the Companies Members Network and online portal for existing and potential members
- Reviewing sales and marketing literature for office and coworking
- Lead generation activities and sales campaigns, strategically targeting local and international markets for business
- Maintaining regular contact with referees including auctioneers and office brokers
- Assisting, when necessary, with marketing team on opportunities for office, conference and virtual office sales
- Attending internal networking/member events
- Conducting regular market research and competitive analysis
- Provision of sales handover and assisting Operations team with new office set ups
- Attending local networking events, sales seminars, workshops on to represent this company both during and out of working hours
- Key account management of members after sale and throughout their time in this company
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B sales
- Experience in hospitality/giving 5* customer service.
- Ability to build long lasting relationships with clients
- Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Being a confident communicator and presenting to several people
- Impeccable personal presentation
- Professional telephone and personal manner
- Strong organizational skills & ability to manage time effectively is critical.
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative as well as part of a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure & multi-task.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office and high level of computer literacy is essential.
- Strong networking skills
- Flexibility as duties and demands may change from time to time.
- Flexibility to travel for meetings, when required, to other company locations
You’ll really stand out if:
- People management experience
- Knowledge of property/flexible workspace market in Belfast
- Experience or education in communications, marketing, business and/or related fields
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job