Date Posted07 October, 2020
Are you an experienced sales manager within the construction equipment or commercial vehicles industries?
Do you have exceptional staff management skills & experience?
Would you like to work for a leading company with excellent remuneration on offer?
We have a very exciting role to join a well established business experiencing a sustained period of growth. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
The business is a global leader in its field who has been experiencing sustained growth – even in these uncertain times. The company is a very reputable business who have family values at the heart of their company.
The Company’s continued growth has led to an opportunity for a Sales Manager to develop our growing internal and external sales team. This role will be office based in Co. Tyrone with a requirement to travel frequently to other sites. It will be your aim to drive sales activity and ensure Managers meet their KPI’s by maintaining existing relationships and establishing new business.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for increasing the total sales value for each Area Manager, ensuring consistent profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning and management of the sales force. You will identify objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings with your focus being business to business sales growth.
- Manage the training and on-going performance of our one of the sales team.
- Set, manage and deliver sales revenue targets.
- Daily review and monitoring of each Manager’s activity.
- Included in the valuations team to assist in stock purchasing and sales propositions.
- Create, develop and implement new account acquisition and customer retention plans.
- Provision of sales reports and analysis of performance for senior management.
- Contribution to marketing plans and promotional campaigns.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing a sales team with a varied skills set.
- Experience of running a successful sales team with individual team targets.
- Ideally knowledge of sales within commercial vehicles, construction equipment sector.
- Analytical with previous experience in preparation of sales plans and reports.
- Strategic, results driven individual with commercial business acumen.
- Proven track record in key account acquisition.
- Strong management skills, including performance management, coaching, succession planning and career development.
- Track record of delivering results in fast paced, competitive industry.
- Understanding of CRM systems.
- Strong presentation skills
- Previous experience working within business development and/or account management would be advantageous.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job