Member Engagement Executive
Salary£25000 - £35000
Date Posted30 August, 2022
Do you want to join a fun, energetic company who will allow you to build your personal and professional skills?
Our client is seeking a Sales and Member Engagement Executive to join their family-run business who provides flexible workspace to companies from their locations in Belfast, Dublin, and Cork. The workspaces are to some of the most exciting expanding companies who operate across diverse sectors and individuals. Y ou will be engaging with a diverse range of industries and individuals at c-level and below allowing you to build your network and experiences.
· An opportunity to join a dynamic, supportive, and friendly community
· Pension plan with company contribution
· Complimentary workplace wellness programme with seminars, exercise classes, CSR activities and pamper days.
· Discounts with local businesses including gym’s, hotels, restaurants, and other amenities
This is an exciting role for an experienced Sales & Member Engagement Executive to join the Belfast team supporting the overall business which includes the company’s members network and flexible workspace & coworking locations in Belfast.
Our client accommodates and caters for a dynamic cross section of businesses from start-ups and small/medium sized enterprises to international companies setting up in Ireland. Reporting to the Belfast Sales Manager, the Sales and Member Engagement Executive will work closely with the company’s members creating a supportive & flexible environment that facilitates their growth and success.
· Handling private office, co-working, virtual office sales enquiries via telephone/email/in person in an efficient and professional manner
· Working with the company’s members and assisting with their expansion plans.
· Working alongside the Sales Manager to develop a bespoke member engagement plan for the Belfast office.
· Working alongside Dublin based community executive to plan and execute the company’s range of member events, such as business advisory, wellness and social.
· Prepare event space to required standards, assisting with room set-up, AV requirements and catering
· Identify opportunities to connect members and build the company’s community with their alumni network and wider business community.
· Communicate with wider team any member-related issues and work together to solve and exceed member expectations
· Supporting the marketing team with social media at events and supporting and profiling the members and their initiatives
· Represent business in line with company’s culture and values
· Promote and build member engagement and attendance at events and wellness programme
· Promote and build member engagement through the online members portal
· Liaise with other teams within the organisation regularly to optimise member experience, ensure smooth running of events and to develop the online members portal
· Attending internal and external events to promote the company and build leads and connections.
What we’d like from you
· 3-5 years’ experience in B2B sales or customer experience role
· Experience of providing 5* customer service to clients and prospects
· Ability to build long lasting relationships with clients
· Confidence in communicating and presenting to several people
· Impeccable personal presentation
· Strong organizational skills & ability to manage time effectively is critical
· Ability to work independently and on own initiative as well as part of a team environment
· Ability to work under pressure & multi-task
· High proficiency in Microsoft Office and high level of computer literacy is essential
· Strong networking skills
· A dynamic and flexible attitude, as duties and demands may change from time to time
What would be a bonus to have
· Hospitality experience delivering 5* service
· Business network with links to the start-up, SME, and Enterprise Networks in Northern Ireland
· Experience with HubSpot CRM and SharePoint and other sales & marketing/design platforms
· Experience or education in communications, marketing, business and/or related fields
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job