Location: County Down
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 05/03/2020
Are you an experienced planner with ability to manage workloads and resources effectively?
Do you have very strong Microsoft Excel experience with strong analysis skills?
Would you like to work for a well established business that is experiencing a period of growth?
We have a very exciting role to join a leading business based in Newry as they look to grow their team. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
We are delighted to announce a new opportunity to come and join an enthusiastic, energetic and forward thinking business.
The Planner/Scheduler will assign jobs to technicians and engineers, making sure they’re in the right place at the right time to fulfill client requirements
Key Responsibilities: –
- To accurately schedule all reactive and planned works
- To record day to day information, ensuring that all requests are accurately logged to enable effective scheduling and client reports to be automatically generated from internal systems.
- Through effective planning, ensure that field staff days are optimised to drive maximum productivity from the team.
- Planning and managing all tasks through to completion, liaising with the clients, field staff and account managers as necessary.
- Management of reactive calls ensuring client and governing bodies requirements are met.
- Deal with communications in a professional and prompt manner.
- Escalate issues with specific jobs, clients or engineers promptly.
- Ensure full audit trails are maintained and evidenced where required.
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries
- Allocation of work to sub-contractors ensuring that tasks are completed within the agreed timescales
- Adhoc generation of reports.
- At least 3 years’ experience working as part of an administration team
- Planning / scheduling in experience
- Good IT skills with the ability to learn and adapt to new systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiating skills, ability to multitask, prioritise work and work closely with other departments.
- Be able to take responsibility for resolution of issues.
- You should be self-motivated, and results orientated.
- Be able to work to time constraints & use own initiatives to solve problems
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.