Senior Administrator/ Personal Assistant
Salary£28000.00 - £30000.00
Date Posted04 May, 2021
Are you an experienced administrator / PA, ideally within an IT or professional services environment?
Do you have excellent diary management, minute taking and IT experience?
Would you like to work for a leading company for a fixed term of 12 months?
We have a very exciting role with a leading employer as they look to appoint a senior administrator for a fixed term of 12 months. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
Our client is a global giant in their field, with an award winning team based in Belfast. The role will support the local Belfast office however will also help the Dublin operation. Working within a fast paced environment, this role will be highly suitable for an experienced administrator who has worked within a IT or professional services capacity.
- Calendar and Meeting Management: Co-ordinate, facilitate anddiarise meetings.
- Manage multiple calendars at Director Level
- Create and circulate agendas
- Collation of all required material in advance of meeting
- Contribute to or run the meeting as required
- Ensures actions are recorded and minutes/follow-up actions are circulated
- Follow up on agreed actions to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion
- Corporate Responsibility Groups Facilitation (social club, charity committee etc.):
- Monthly meeting facilitation
- Prioritise, schedule topics, collate updates from six working groups
- Assist with the planning and co-ordination of initiatives/events
- Create content for communications
- Own the budget management process
- Event Management:
- Co-ordinate large scale and company-wide social events (currently all virtual)
- Create content and have input into topics and speakers
- Provide information and coaching to speakers as required
- Manage budgets and suppliers
- Oversee and co-ordinate events on the day
- Administration Support:
- Assist with administration for company initiatives
- Assist with onboarding new joiners and contractors
- Support other Administration team members where required
- Manage multiple recurring admin processes, being able to prioritise where needed
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ office administration experience
- Proven ability to manage a high volume administration tasks and the ability to prioritise work load
- Meeting facilitation experience and effective minute taking skills
- Strong organisational and influencing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to build relationships both internally at various levels, maintaining high levels of discretion and confidence at all times
- Excellent computer skills with high level of competency in all Microsoft Office packages, especially MS Teams, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Executive assistant experience
- Microsoft office certified
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion.
Share this job