< back to search results
Financial Services + Banking Jobs
Financial Services Jobs
Senior Delivery Analyst
LocationWork From Home
Date Posted28 October, 2020
Senior Delivery Analyst – Work From Home
- Abacus Careers are currently recruiting for a Senior Delivery Analyst for a global FinTech firm. Our client has a unique view on how they run their business and how they want their teams to succeed. In short, my client is building out the next generation of capabilities for their client’s merchant-first eco-systems. Our client knows that a focused and empowered team and do great things and in their own words “smalls teams, big things”. Through this journey you and your team will develop, grow and thrive in this environment as they are solving real problems for real people!
- Working as a key member of the team, the Senior Delivery Analyst will execute on the vision set by the Product Management group and own and drive the development of new products, manage internal strategic projects focused on corporate value, and deliver leading payments technology platform to organizations most strategic partners and customers. This role will suit a candidate that has a blend of Business Analyst, Project Manager and/or Product Manager experience.
- Experience in the payments industry is a MUST
- 3-5 years of software Business Analysis, Product Management, and Project Management
- Experience with a professional consulting firm, working with external clients on technical projects & initiatives would be ideal
- Functional and technical design skills
- Strong Project Management skillset
- Largely self-directed after work is assigned
- Working knowledge of SDLC and Agile practices
- You will receive a market leading salary and in line you your expectations and salary
- Full remote working
- Unlimited holiday leave
- £500 to set up home office
- £50 monthly subsidy to support with broadband, electric etc
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job