Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 26/02/2020
The Abacus Group is currently assisting our global professional services client as they seek to appoint a Senior Digital Assistant.
The Senior Digital Assistant advises business development teams and key members of the business on best practice for digital marketing campaigns, taking the lead for the management and delivery of new digital content and campaigns. There is also a requirement to provide in depth analysis for digital marketing campaigns across all platforms and come up with measurable KPIs and make useful recommendations for the improvement of future campaigns.
- Planning, advising on and executing digital marketing campaigns across the range of supported channels
- Making SEO-focused content, taxonomy, technical and visual recommendations/changes for existing content on the website.
- Working with content owners to understand their audiences and training them on best practice for digital content and SEO
- Uploading and optimising new content on Sitecore
- Becoming an expert on the use of Sitecore’s digital marketing and personalisation capabilities and executing and maintaining a personalised digital strategy
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager and wider business in a review of the website taxonomy and static practice and sector content.
- Training other people in the firm on the use of Sitecore and acting as an advisor, helping to troubleshoot any issues they have with the system
- Becoming a superuser of Vuture.
- Assisting with the creation or modification of email marketing templates in Vuture.
- Becoming an expert on email automation and how this fits in with the digital personalisation strategy on the website/other digital platforms.
- Training other people in the firm on the use of Vuture and acting as an advisor, helping to troubleshoot any issues other users have with the system.
- All other tasks as deemed neccessary by the role
- At least 3 years of experience in a digital content role
- Advanced experience of Sitecore and SharePoint 2010 is essential, an understanding of other CMS advantageous.
- Experience of using email marketing systems is crucial, ideally Vuture.
- HTML and CSS skills are also essential.
- Strong editorial and grammatical skills.
- Advanced experience of web analytics packages (e.g. SiteImprove, Google Analytics) and proven experience in using data for future campaign improvement.
- Experience of editing images, video and other digital content for web.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- A level in English (A*-B grade) and/or degree in English is highly desirable.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.