Senior Finance Manager – build a finance hub
Salary£50000.00 - £65000.00
Date Posted26 November, 2020
Senior Finance Manager
This role can’t be matched on the NI market. The role will be the first key hire within a global entity and will be responsible for building and developing a European finance hub out of their Belfast site.
Ideal role for a someone who has worked within other global entities and has been part of major integration and process improvement projects.
Salary – £50,000 – £65,000
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical
- Enhanced pension
- Flexible working
Roles and responsibilities:
- This role will oversee multiple sites across the UK and Europe
- Producing reports to Global CFO
- Liaise with 3rd parties and report on finances
- Building relationships with key stakeholders
- Analyse and implement process improvements
- Build a finance function over the next few years
What do we look for?
- Fully qualified accountant 4+ years
- Worked within global entities (desirable)
- Been part integration projects
- Understanding of all aspects of accounts
44 (0)28 90313157
If you would be interested in this position please apply, for other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job