Senior Management Accountant
Salary£35000.00 - £45000.00
Date Posted03 August, 2020
Currently liaising with an exciting NI family run business based in the County Antrim area, with turnover of exceeding 5 million which was a 30% growth of the following year my client are moving in the right direction. This will be a pivotal role and help with strategic planning for moving forward
Salary – £35,000 – £45,000
Roles and responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Liaise with Directors
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Month end accounts preparation
- Bank Reconciliation & VAT returns
- P&L reconciliation
- Assist in preparation of budgets and quarterly forecasts.
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years PQE Accountant
- Background in management accounts
- Keen eye for improving process’s
- Worked amongst a team
44 (0)28 90313157
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job