Location: County Antrim
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 11/09/2019
Are you an experienced marketing professional with a marketing related qualification?
Do you have experience of developing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns?
Would you like to work for a leading local company with excellent career opportunities?
We have a very exciting role with a Top 100 company as they are growing their marketing department. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
To increase the department’s ability to provide sound marketing initiatives within tight deadlines. To be responsible for the successful implementation of specified marketing projects and plans in an international context. To assist the Marketing Manager in the provision of continuous marketing support for all parts of the Company through use of traditional and digital marketing techniques.
Main Tasks and Duties
- To monitor competitor activity, analyse market trends, interrogate internal sales information and conduct specific market research to inform marketing plans
- Assist the Marketing Manager in the development and review of the annual marketing plan.
- Implement integrated marketing programmes in accordance with the annual marketing plan to timescale and within specified budget, including:
- Exhibitions – organising exhibition attendance and exhibition displays internationally;
- Literature production – agreeing brief, organising copy both writing it and sourcing, translation, organising photography, overseeing design, production and distribution;
- Advertising campaigns – agreeing message and translation, organising and approving design, agreeing placement;
- Direct Mail – database management, production of mailing materials, organising fulfilment;
- Samples material – co-ordinate production of specialist sample resources for Semi-Finished product range
- PR – agreeing campaigns, organising copy, liaising with PR agency;
- Video Production – agreeing brief, developing storyboard and script, overseeing production and editing.
- Social Media – agreeing and organising messaging/content on Twitter and LinkedIn social channels;
- PPC Campaigns – agreeing, planning and implementing PPC campaigns through the Google network (Google Adword, Google Display and Remarketing);
- Email marketing – plan and implement agreed e-alerts using email marketing software;
- To plan and implement effective product/market launch strategies;
- To continue to identify project specific case studies and the build the photography and video portfolio;
- The provision of day to day marketing support for sales teams, agents, distributors and customers.
- To coordinate the planning, development and implementation of digital marketing and social networking strategies for Group.
- Post campaign evaluation to assess the commercial impact of marketing programmes versus budgetary impact.
- Attend divisional sales meetings as required by the Marketing Manager and ensure the effective communication of planned marketing activity to sales teams on a regular basis.
- Ensure the effective communication of planned marketing activity to the Group Marketing Manager and marketing function;
- To complete any other task as requested by the Marketing Manager.
- Ensure communications are maintained at the highest possible level between management and the workforce and keep your manager advised of impending situations which could develop into more serious problems;
- Develop mutual respect with employees, by ensuring that all dealings are objective and impartial.
Health & Safety
- Through good housekeeping procedures ensure that a safe and clean working environment is kept at all times.
- Ensure that all reports, studies etc. required are accurate, submitted on time and to the required standard.
- Marketing related qualification
- Minimum 3 years experience working within a generalist marketing role
- Experience of developing campaign plans & budgets
- Experience of:
- Advertising campaigns
- Direct mail
- PR agencies
- Events & exhibitions
- Video production
- Experienced in developing and implementing social media, email and PPC campaigns
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office
- Full driving licence
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.