Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 24/02/2020
The Abacus Group is currently assisting our global professional services client with the recruitment of a Senior Office Assistant to join their Belfast office.
This is an ideal role for a strong administrator, and the successful candidate will need to be highly organised with a keen eye for detail and have the confidence to communicate with management team members.
- Maintenance of diary events and organisation of the day-to-day schedule of the wider team
- Coordination of meetings/briefings/training, to include the consideration of and responsibility for ensuring all necessary is arranged
- Planning and coordination of comprehensive travel programmes, to include booking flights, hotels and car transfers
- Preparation of holiday/absence tables
- Coordinate/organise client/office events and ensure all details, post-event, are followed up
- Type letters, correspondence, presentations, reports and legal documentation
- Proofread all work to ensure that completed documents are delivered accurately and to the appropriate high standard
- Prepare and/or ensure availability of necessary agendas, presentations and briefing documents, including printing and timely distribution.
- Manage the delivery of accurate and timely reporting of resourcing
- Updating the work allocation tool on a daily basis
- Third level education essential
- Previous administration experience within a busy department essential
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages, particularly in Word and Excel
- Strong administrative and organisational skills and an excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills both formal and informal and willingness to collaborate with others
- Ability to adapt with flexibility to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in an environment with shifting priorities, under pressure
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.