Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14/08/2019
Payroll Manager/Senior Payroll Advisor-Belfast City Centre
Who are we working with?
Abacus Careers are currently working alongside a highly successful Global Company based in Belfast City Centre, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Payroll Manager/Senior Payroll Specialist and from a Global background , the ideal candidate will have experience working on several payrolls for different companies in a shared services environment.
£Very attractive salary Depending on Experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attending client meetings to discuss service outcomes as requested by Manager or Senior Manager
- Based on business experience and knowledge, making best practice recommendations to the Payroll Team and Manager to improve processes and streamline the delivery of payroll services.
- Dealing with client and employee queries in relation to payroll delivery and following all approved escalation processes.
- Ensuring that payroll(s) are fully executed as per the agreed schedule.
- Execute payroll parallel or test activities for changes to client set up and find solutions for any differences to ensure a balanced outcome.
- Executing payroll activities to ensure the client data is imported, reviewed and approved in line with the Payroll Centre of Excellence Process and Policy each pay period.
- Identifying opportunities for additional services and processes for payroll team and clients, and communicating this to the Manager/ Senior Manager for review.
- Providing technical subject matter expertise to Payroll Team and clients on standard payroll processes and legislation as required.
- Update the client service documentation, including Client Service Definitions and Key Performance Indicators, as requested by Manager or Senior Manager
- Updating the Manager and Senior Manager with the latest status including the escalation of risks and issues impacting the delivery and execution of payroll services.
- Working with the Payroll Team to ensure a smooth transition from onboarding project to live operation.
Qualifications & Training and Experience
Contact :Leon McHugh 44 (0)28 90995218 or email your CV to [email protected]
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.