Date Posted02 February, 2021
Are you an experienced payroll professional with experience in a shared-service environment? Do you have a keen eye for detail yet are able to work at pace? Do you thrive being part of a busy team yet can work under your own steam?
If so, then we have the perfect role for you. One of our international clients are recruiting for a senior payroll specialist on a 12 month contract.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Processing payroll from end-to-end
- Process company share scheme
- Ensure prompt payment of third-party payroll transaction
- Liaise closely with HMRC
- Monthly processing and uploading of payroll nominal journals
- Reconcile payroll control accounts on a monthly basis
- Support audit processes
- Reconcile and complete year-end returns and submit to HMRC.
- Ad-hoc duties to support the team
The ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced payroller with experience processing monthly, weekly, PAYE and contractor payroll
- Part Qualified/Qualified Accounting Technician
- Experienced with MS Office
- Experienced with Oracle/SAP (desirable)
If you’re an experienced payroll professional seeking their next challenge and you want to join a busy, vibrant, international organisation then this is the role for you. Apply today for a confidential chat
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion.
Share this job