Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 09/01/2021
The Abacus group is delighted to be assisting our award winning client as they seek to appoint a Senior People and Culture Specialist to join their team.
Reporting in to the Chief People Officer, the Senior People and Culture Specialist will be partnering with the business leaders to shape an environment where their people can be their very best. The successful client will have a strong HR background with a strong grasp on tactical employee relations and employment legislation.
- Be an advocate for people, ensuring they have a voice and feel supported
- Develop and deploy impactful people programmes across the whole team
- Be inquisitive, quickly understanding the work that people undertake
- Partner with management, helping them deliver by coaching and supporting, fuelling performance across their teams
- Establish and lead the employee partnership group
- Collaborating with the communications team in developing a meaningful internal comms cadence for their people
- A team player, keen to contribute to the tactical People function by supporting talent sourcing and employee relations activities as needed
- A CIPD/ SHRM qualification, or have equivalent knowledge gained through previous roles
- 2 years’ experience in an P&C leadership position
- Exceptional communication skills, comfortable presenting live and leading webinars
- Lots of experience researching best practice, confident lobbying for change
- Been able to manage and coordinate numerous projects and programmes, collaborating with various stakeholders
- Built effective working relationships, demonstrating first class negotiation and influencing skills
- Highly developed planning and organisational skills and able to work under pressure
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.