Senior Python Developer
Salary£65000.00 - £75000.00
Date Posted29 January, 2021
Senior Python Developer needed for a new Belfast based company working directly with the European Space Agency
The words “exciting” and “innovative” get thrown around far too much on these job ads, most of the time they’re for jobs that would bore the majority of people, this one is different
These guys are pioneers in their field, specialising in the creation of innovative solutions for a range of complex and demanding industries including the space industry.
- Build prototype systems and enjoy exploring new ideas
- Based on requirements implement, build and maintain web applications.
- Develop and support current Geospatial web applications
- Research and evaluate new methodologies and technologies that improve the quality, reliability, and performance across multiple operating systems
- Expert experience using Django framework
- Experience developing with Python
- Ability to pick up new technologies with ease and assist with the company’s technical road map
- Nice to haves – Big Data & Experience with REST APIs
This is unique role, giving you the chance to work with the latest technologies whilst assisting to build a brand-new team here in Belfast
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job