Senior RPA Developer
Date Posted30 July, 2020
Robotic process automation developer
Abacus Careers are delighted to be assisting one of our Belfast based clients as they seek to add a new RPA developer to their team. This company operates on an international basis with multiple offices around the world. Their largest team is in Belfast, and with many plans for future success and growth, they are planning on doubling this by next year- so its an exciting time to join the team!
What you will do
Your role will involve gathering business requirements, developing the solution and ensuring successful delivery. You get ownership from the get go-and the opportunity to develop your skills through client management and mentoring/training junior developers.
- Competitive salary
- work from home 50% of the working week-you decide what days!
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- Excellent training and opportunities to gain further certifications
The ideal candidate
- Certified professional developer
- Experience working in a similar role-prove success in delivering production bots
- Understanding of RPA concepts
- Understanding of ERP systems
- Understanding of business processes
If this sounds like a role that would interest you, send your updated CV to [email protected]
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job