Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 16/01/2020
Senior Settlements Associate
- Abacus Group are working with a leading global inter-dealer broker to recruit for an Senior Settlements Associate to join the Belfast team. You will be working with a company going through considerable growth over the next year.
- Ensure timely matching of trades by dealing with and resolving any exceptions on day of trade date
- Managing trade exceptions and validating front office amendments/cancellations where necessary
- Provide first line support to brokers for any settlements queries
- Escalate any issues that can’t be addressed to management
- Work with peripheral teams to ensure the data is correct to support the trade flow
- Reviewing cross desk trading daily to ensure the company has a flat book and escalating any residual balances
- Maintaining and clearing exception queues in a timely and efficient manner
- 2-4 years’ work experience in settlements/ middle office
- Knowledge of the financial markets & traded instruments
- A broad base of operations knowledge and experience
- Previous experience in Settlements essential
- Excellent basic salary on offer and great reward package!!
Those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.