Senior Software Engineers- Remote
LocationWork From Home
Salary£40000.00 - £60000.00
Date Posted13 October, 2020
You know you’re joining a good company when they begin recruiting during a pandemic, totally unaffected by the outbreak
My client is a US based FinTech leader who are outperforming the competition across all realms and show absolutely no signs of slowing down. With a £10 million investment and two local well-known technologists at the helm
They are true advocates for technology and adopt an agnostic mindset when it comes to software engineering. So, if you have a strong OO background and have the ability to learn new things easily, this could be for you
- Manage the interchange of data between the servers and the users
- Development of all server-side logic -> With the ability to tie this nicely into the front-end
- Design low latency, high-availability, scalable applications as part of an Agile development team
- Design and construct service-oriented REST APIs
Curious – Always asking questions and need new challenges to grow
Passionate– Love for good code, design patterns and software architecture
Entrepreneurial– Ability to make an impact straight way. You want to prove your worth
Perseverance– You never give up, able to ask for help to solve any problems
- Expertise in at least one OO language (e.g. Java, C#, Ruby, Go).
- Experience in server-side product development.
- Experience with Design Patterns, Refactoring, OO Design, and related areas.
- Tolerant of high degrees of ambiguity, and good at resolving uncertainty and setting direction. Willing to backtrack, seek multiple solutions, and experiment to validate approaches.
- £500 towards your home setup & £50 per month towards your utility bills
- Fully remote
- The most exciting technical challenge of your life
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job