Senior Technical Support Engineer
Date Posted06 November, 2020
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Technical Support Engineer, wanting to develop their current skill set at a global infrastructure company.
You will be joining a multi-disciplinary, hands-on team, being fully involved in the product delivery lifecycle from pre-sales, through system design, integration, deployment and support.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience working on projects to deliver products and supporting applications in large scale deployments.
- Strong appreciation of networking including experience with routers, switches, hubs, firewalls, TCP/IP, NFS, DHCP and DNS
- Solid understanding of Linux and experience operating at a Linux command line
- An understanding of, and working experience with, containerisation using Docker and Kubernetes in a production environment.
- Excellent stakeholder and customer engagement and skilled in working in a collaborative and transparent manner.
- Excellent organisational skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good understanding of security technologies and architecture.
- Certification CCNA or equivalent is desirable
Salary and Benefits:
- On-Call Allowance
- Private Medical
- Occasional Travel (when allowed)
Please apply now if you are looking to work for a truly amazing organisation, on large scale projects, developing and diversifying your technical skills.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job