Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 25/05/2020
Senior Trade Management Associate
- Abacus Group are working with a leading global inter-dealer broker to recruit for an Senior Trade Management Associate to join the Belfast team. You will be working with a company going through considerable growth over the next year.
- Ensure that trades arrive from front office trade capture systems into the TM systems in a timely manner
- Ensure that all trades are managed efficiently including delivery of trades to clients, reporting venues, or clearing houses/exchanges, as appropriate
- Monitor trade flows via the in-house exception monitoring tools
- Undertake intra-day/month actions to ensure that trades are processed, reconciled & invoiced correctly
- Ensuring the department remain up-to-date and in compliance with all regulations and requirements affecting the Trade Management Department
- Undertake UAT and general testing of systems and processes as and when they change, including out of hours support as required, to support the checkout of weekend system upgrades
- Setting up Client Static data at our clearers as well as internal Middle office and Billing systems
- Extensive interaction with our clients, clearers and brokers to ensure timely pick up of trades
- Intraday Cash Management and Collateralisation: Ensuring our accounts with our clearers are funded appropriately to support any required margin calls
- Escalating unclaimed trades and ensuring margin provisions are in place
- Ratifying clearing fees and charges and posting them to relevant Desks
- 2-4 years’ work experience in settlements/ middle office
- Knowledge of the financial markets & traded instruments
- A broad base of operations knowledge and experience
- Previous experience in Trade Management essential
- Excellent basic salary on offer and great reward package!!
Those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.