LocationRepublic of Ireland
Date Posted10 August, 2020
Servicing Specialist – Circa 11 Months
Abacus Careers is recruiting a Servicing Specialist for one of the world’s largest financial services firms. Our client has a long an established history in Letterkenny and has recently invested substantially to their operation in that area.
The Servicing Specialist will be responsible for performing Loan Servicing functions for various capital sources. Position will interact with other departments within PAR, outside vendors, banks, title companies, borrowers and attorneys.
Primary functions performed will include:
- Processing approved disbursements in loan system (i.e., suspense, expense, and reserves)
- Cash & Lockbox Processing
- Day end batch reconciliation
- ACH setup
- Review and clear receipt account un-posted items
- Ad hoc reporting
- New Loan Setup
- Mailbox management
- Cash management tasks
- Assisting borrowers in researching and resolving concerns/issues
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills are essential
- Team player and embraces a collaborative culture
- Ability to read and interpret loan documentation, capital structures, policies and procedures
- Must possess strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and ability to prioritize work based on established deadlines
- Prior experience developing policies, procedures, process flows and process improvement recommendations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word)
Salary & Benefits:
Excellent basic salaries offered
Annual Incentive Plan
On-Site Free Gym
Free onsite car parking
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job