Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 09/10/2019
The successful candidate will be a busy area of the business, providing support to the wider shipping team. Ideally coming from a similar role, they must be able to demonstrate strong organisational skills and a flexible approach to working.
- Organise transport for all customer orders, consolidating were possible to reduce company costs
- Prepare accurate dispatch paperwork & CMR’s to accompany customer deliveries
- Coordinate transport of rejected product to be returned in an efficient & cost effective manner and in accordance with Company Returns Policy
- Organise transport for incoming product purchased from Suppliers on request from our Buyers
- Ensure signed paperwork is returned by Haulier in a timely manner
- Investigate any advised POD discrepancies and resolve in a timely manner
- Process authorised customer claims for credit.
- Maintain Customer price lists on Navision as advised by Line Manager to ensure sales invoices are accurately priced
- Process sales invoices for all dispatches in full and on time for weekly accounts deadline
- Provide assistance in sourcing transport quotes for new customer opportunities on request
- Check transport invoices are accurate for payment authorisation
- 5 GCSE’s Grade A-C or equivalent, combined with previous experience in a similar role
- Outgoing and self-confident with excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Must be able to demonstrate sound knowledge and experience of IT systems
- Invoicing experience will be an advantage
- Able to work effectively in a team and on own initiative
- Ability to develop effective and close working relationships with other departments
- Flexible approach to working hours
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.