Software Engineer- Remote Working
LocationWork From Home
Salary£40000.00 - £60000.00
Date Posted28 October, 2020
You know you’re joining a good company when they begin recruiting during a pandemic, totally unaffected by the outbreak, offering 100% remote working and unlimited holidays
My client is a US based FinTech leader who are outperforming the competition across all realms and show absolutely no signs of slowing down. With a £10 million investment and two local well-known technologists at the helm
They are true advocates for technology and adopt an agnostic mindset when it comes to software engineering. So, if you have a strong OO background and have the ability to learn new things easily, this could be for you
These are the first roles within their newly formed UK function, so it’s your chance to get in early and help shape the companies future
- Manage the interchange of data between the servers and the users
- Development of all server-side logic -> With the ability to tie this nicely into the front-end
- Design low latency, high-availability, scalable applications as part of an Agile development team
- Design and construct service-oriented REST APIs
Curious – Always asking questions and need new challenges to grow
Passionate– Love for good code, design patterns and software architecture
Entrepreneurial– Ability to make an impact straight way. You want to prove your worth
Perseverance– You never give up, able to ask for help to solve any problems
- Any OO experience (C#/Java/Ruby/Go)
- Experience in server-side product development.
- Experience with Design Patterns, Refactoring, OO Design, and related areas.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills.
- £500 towards your home setup & £50 per month towards your utility bills
- Fully remote- Forever
- Unlimited holidays
- The most exciting technical challenge of your life
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job