Talent Acquisition Specialist
Date Posted30 November, 2020
Are you an experienced recruitment professional with a proven ability to manage end to end recruitment cycles?
Do you have excellent relationship building and communication skills?
Would you like to work for a leading business as they develop their HR team?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a Top 100 company as they look to appoint a talent acquisition specialist. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email [email protected]
Our client is a market leader in their field with an enviable reputation within the local market. Holding the company values at the heart of what they do, our client provides exceptional customer service to a wide range of customers. The business has grown significantly in the past 10 years which has led to sustained high performance and resulting in winning multiple awards.
They are looking to appoint a driven & motivated recruitment professional who can help deliver the business goals and bring in the high calibre staff that will continue their recent successes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading and executing the recruitment processes for all operations roles
- Working with HR Business Partners, practice the Employer Brand principles to ensure we attract the best talent in the market
- Sourcing top talent, building positive candidate engagement and inspiring people to want to join the business
- Creating a recruitment and resourcing plan to enable the delivery of the business vision and plan
- Supporting the Resourcing Lead in preparation for and delivery of Executive updates and financial forecasts/budgets
- Providing exceptional customer service to hiring managers and candidates through their recruitment journey
- Producing the relevant recruitment metrics
- Screening potential candidates
- Organising assessments/testing of potential candidates
- Coordinating pre-employment checks
- Managing the job offer process
- Coordinating the onboarding process with HR Operations, Manager and HR Business Partners
- Demand Forecasting
- Management of PSL/agency
- Providing support other members of the Resourcing Team as required
- Leading/supporting HR projects as required
- Track record of delivering high quality results in a Talent Acquisition/Recruitment role in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in direct sourcing talent for roles
- Experience building talent pipelines and candidate panels for organisations to deploy when required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written, with a proven ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organisation
- Ability to build relationships
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise and deliver high quality results
- Self-starter and able to work on own initiative
- Problem solving skills
- A team player
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job