Technical Audit Associate
Salary£20000.00 - £25000.00
Date Posted27 April, 2021
Our client deliver significant operational and managed service solutions for clients to meet regulatory, risk and compliance challenges. They bring together top talent with a distinctive mix of knowledge and skills.
They are looking for a permanent Technical Audit Associate of all skill levels and backgrounds to join their Operate team. This role would be ideal for someone who has experience in risk management, compliance, controls testing and/or audit. If you are a self-motivated individual seeking the opportunity to use and develop your set of skills, it’s time to grab the opportunity.
You will be included in their extensive training structure which will be adapted to match your skills, needs and career ambitions. Additionally, you will complete externally accredited qualifications that will value your role, fully financed by our client.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Risk, control, and compliance testing
- Create documentation of a high level and follow documentation requirements.
- Manage deadlines within numerous projects
- IT controls testing
- Problem solving
- Executing and providing solutions
- Relevant industry experience – IT and/or Banking/Financial Services
- Strong Analytical skills
- Eagerness to expand technical knowledge in a wide variety of client facing projects
- Ability to be a team player and work independently with little supervision
- Educated to degree level in relevant field
- Experience in auditing/ assurance or compliance function
- Knowledge of Information Technology and experience in IT controls testing.
- Understanding of Sox (Sarbanes-Oxley Act)
- Experience working in a regulated environment
9am – 5pm (Flexible Working)
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job