Technical Delivery Manager
Date Posted09 February, 2021
In this role you will be managing several delivery teams with the help of the architects. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of your teams, ensuring that strategic and programme goals are achieved.
The ideal person for this role will be from an engineering background, with experience of line management of a software delivery team, delivering platforms and services across different teams, and the co-ordination of deliveries across multiple delivery teams. A background in the financial services industry would be a plus.
- Experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of line management of a software delivery team
- Delivered platforms and services across different teams
- Strong technical background
- Experience of the full SDLC ideally as an engineer
- Previous experience in the financial services sector
- Experience of transitioning applications and/or products from vendors or remote locations to local teams
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Technical experience
For more information, give me a call
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job