Technical Project Manager
Salary£55000.00 - £65000.00
Date Posted26 February, 2021
Technical Project Manager – Belfast
Our client is at the forefront of new-generation solutions for complex legal work. Our client has real solutions to real problems within the large scale legal world. They manage one off projects to long term BAU work and a range of different intricate projects within that. This firm have built an impeccable reputation in Belfast and would be regarded as one of the employers of choice in Northern Ireland.
We’re looking for a Project Manager to support our growing business with technical and change projects in our Belfast Office.
This is an exciting role and we’re looking for someone who can bring expertise and technical knowledge in a hands-on capacity. Our systems are cloud-based this is a great opportunity to work with the latest technology.
If you believe in being a team player, can collaborate and communicate well with technical and non-technical audiences while bringing a result-driven, focused, high energy, confident, curious, quirky, and most of all fun sense of self, then this is the place for you.
- Demonstrable experience of leading multiple concurrent complex projects
- Experience in the build and implementation of complex cloud based platforms
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Focused and versatile team player who is comfortable under pressure, ambiguity, frequent change, or unpredictability
- Strong knowledge of business objectives
- Detailed knowledge and experience with the Microsoft 365 platform
Salary & Benefits:
Market leading salary on offer
Please submit your application now or speak to a specialist consultant at Abacus on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We are available daily between 8:30 am until 5:30 pm and look forward to speaking with you.
Abacus is operating as a recruitment business in respect to the fulfillment of this job requirement.
Share this job