Trainee Account Handler (Motor Trade Insurance)
LocationBelfast, County Antrim
Date Posted21 July, 2022
Want to work for a company where you are valued and can progress?
Abacus is delighted to be working with one of Northern Ireland’s leading Commercial Insurance Broker & Risk Advisors.
My client offers insurance for all sizes of business from sole traders to large corporates and counts thousands of SMEs and some of Northern Ireland’s biggest brands as clients.
Continuously growing, my client is recruiting for a Trainee Account Handler, located in their Belfast office.
The role offers
- a highly competitive salary
- an award-winning certification programme
- professional development funding
- hybrid-remote working options
- contributory pension
- death in service benefits
- 24 days paid leave per year (plus statutory holidays)
- As well as a range of HR benefits including Cycle to Work, eyecare vouchers, health cash plan and discounted car leasing.
About The Role
- As a trainee account handler, you will be involved in the full client lifecycle from quotation to renewal and, with our support, will offer the highest standards of customer care to meet service, customer satisfaction and commercial targets.
- Our Motor Trade Insurance division deals with every type of commercial motors business from premium brand car dealerships, to used car sales, car hire companies, repair shops and recovery services.
- Trainee Account Handlers in this team will be called upon to represent our company with the highest levels of professionalism and integrity.
- You’ll be a confident person with the ability to speak to a wide range of people but always in a friendly and professional manner.
- Experience in the industry is not necessary as full training will be given as part of our industry-leading certification program.
- Trainee Account Handlers will help manage the accurate administration of client accounts on a day to day basis, while learning the ropes and act as support to Account Handlers and Executives.
- The role will require a good level of personal organisation and time management skills and the ability to efficiently deal with your workload in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be an approachable, outgoing and organised individual with an ambition to launch your career in the insurance industry.
- You should have a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade ‘C’ or above and be fully computer literate.
Get in touch with Siobhan from Abacus Careers. For other jobs in Belfast please visit the Abacus Professional Recruitment website.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
Insurance Advisor – Hybrid
Belfast, County Antrim
26 January, 2023
Personal Lines – Remote Working
Belfast, County Antrim
09 January, 2023
Commercial Account Executive – Downpatrick
05 January, 2023