Trainee Recruitment Consultant
LocationBelfast, County Antrim
Date Posted09 June, 2022
Are you an ambitious graduate or simply looking for a new exciting career and want to join a group of talented, motivated, and competitive recruitment professionals? We are looking for driven, hard-working people to join our successful recruitment business based in Belfast City Centre.
At Abacus the goal is simple, enjoy our work and help talented people find great opportunities. Our vision is to be a world-class, high-growth recruitment business operating in multiple specialisms and markets. Due to our significant success in 2021 and our continued growth in 2022, we are now looking to expand our team further.
We are passionate about our core values that build our culture, and these are how we have created a great place to work. We work in an inclusive environment where teamwork comes first.
What we look for in a recruitment consultant is:
Honesty and integrity Work Ethic Resilience Teamwork
If these traits sound like you then get in touch now!
As a trainee recruitment consultant, you will start on a structured training programme and have support at every step of your career.
The recent graduates that have started with us this year have earned between £28-£32K.
As a recruiter with Abacus you will:
– Join a high performing, inclusive team wherein you will inspire people with your efforts
– Work hard to find the best talent and opportunities for our clients
– Operate ethically, honestly and enjoy helping those you are working with
– Help Abacus improve all aspects of service delivery and business improvement from your first day
What we offer:
- A highly competitive salary with a top-class commission structure
- Industry-leading onboarding, training, and support every step of the way
- A structured career path
- Hybrid working model
- A hard-working and inclusive environment
- Benefits including private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, team days/nights out, and many more
- A recent graduate looking to start a career in recruitment or someone with 3-6 months recruitment experience
- Someone in employment who is looking for a new career
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Consider yourself resilient and have an exceptional work ethic
- A people person who loves building relationships
- Have the drive to work towards targets and achieve goals
- Consider yourself honest, reliable, and passionate about a long term career in recruitment
- Desired – background in sales or customer service
Next steps – Please submit your application or speak to Emma at Abacus on 02895380966 for a confidential discussion.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Arrange a Callback
Get a call back from one of our agents for more information about this job
Share this job
Other Jobs you may like
IT Recruitment Consultant
Belfast, County Antrim
22 June, 2022